2-Ingredient Honey Watermelon Sorbet – A healthy and refreshing watermelon sorbet to enjoy on your deck or backyard.
Paleo, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free – When it comes to dessert, you really can’t get much easier than this. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE HONEY WATERMELON SORBET
* 1 medium seedless watermelon, diced
* ¼ cup honey, or any preferred sweetener
* Juice of 1 lime, optional
1. Blend watermelon cubes and honey in a food processor or blender until combined and smooth. Adjust sweetness to your liking with remaining honey.
2. Pour into a rectangular pan and smooth into an even layer. Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. Enjoy!
Note: If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap. Allow sitting at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before serving, it will make scooping easier.
Click here for our top recommended fitness and health supplements
By Eat Well 101