1. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
2. You may not post nude OR partially nude photos.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your Slogger name.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
5. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Slaylebrity users.
6. You may not use the Slay Network social platform (slaylebrity ) service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7. The Slaylebrity Slogger Service is a membership service, which you will have posting rights to as long as you are a slay club world member and you continue to maintain your slay club world membership.
8. You are not required to compensate Slay Network for any revenue earned directly from brand review.
9. Slay Network will pay 30-50% commission for all referrals to slay club world depending on your membership status.
10. All earnings will be paid by the Slay Network on the same day the commission was earned. You will need a PayPal account to receive your referral fees.
12. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Slay Network service.
13. You must not modify, adapt or hack Slay Network or its affiliated sites or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Slay Network.
14. You must not access Slay Networks private API by any other means other than the Slay Network or Slogger magazine application itself.
15. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Slay Network including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
16. You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Slay Network members (“Spam”).
17. You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Slay Network Ltd.
18. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
19. You must not, in the use of Slay Network, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
20. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Slay Network and Slogger account. While Slay Network prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Slay Network cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Slay Network service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Slay Network or Slogger Magazine service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to change our profit sharing for referrals to slay club world.
5. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive (no posts or written notice within one month), violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
7. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on SLAY NETWORK AND SLAYLEBRITY MAGAZINE
1. Slay Network does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Slay Network Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Slay Network Services, you hereby grant to Slay Network a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels.
2. Some of the Slay Network Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Slay Network may place such advertising and promotions on the Slay Network Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Slay Network Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Slay Network Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Slay Network Services.
4. The Slay Network Services contain Content of Slay Network (“Slay Network Content”). Slay Network Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Slay Network owns and retains all rights in the Slay Network Content and the Slay Network Services. Slay Network hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Slay Network Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Slay Network Services.
5. The Slay Network Services contain Content of Users and other Slay Network licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Slay Network Services.
6. Slay Network performs technical functions necessary to offer the Slay Network Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Slay Network Services.
7. Although the Site and other Slay Network Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Slay Network Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Slay Network. Also, although Slay Network will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Slay Network reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Slay Network in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Slay Network encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Slay Network is not a backup service. Slay Network will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Slay Network Services, or the loss of any Content.
By registering you assert that you have read, understood and agree to the terms of this Work-for-SERVICES Freelance CONTENT PROVIDER Agreement.