Reverse lunge with rear leg raise is a calisthenics and pilates exercise that primarily targets the quads and to a lesser degree also targets the calves, glutes, groin, hamstrings, hip flexors and outer thighs.
Learning proper reverse lunge with rear leg raise form is easy with the step by step reverse lunge with rear leg raise instructions, technique video on this page. Reverse lunge with rear leg raise is a exercise for those with a intermediate level of physical fitness and exercise experience. Watch the reverse lunge with rear leg raise video, learn how to do the reverse lunge with rear leg raise, and then Repeat Repeat Repeat!
How to do Reverse Lunge with Rear Leg Raise:
* Step 1: Stand with your feet together.
* Step 2: Step back with your left foot and bend at both knees.
* Step 3: Make a 90 degree angle with both knees and then stand back up.
* Step 4: As soon as you stand back up lift your left leg back and up in the air until it is parallel to the floor.
* Step 5: Lower your left foot back to the ground and then squat back down.
* Step 6: Repeat this motion the specified number of repetitions and then change leg position.