* popped popcorn 175 g
* 3 tbsp butter 40 g
* 1/4 cup honey 85 g
* 1 tbsp water
1. Put your popcorn in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a saucepan start melting some butter.
3. Add your honey and salt and cook on a low heat.
4. Once the honey, salt and butter are nicely incorporated bring to a boil for one minute and take off the heat.
5. Pour the honey mixture over the popcorn.
6. Stir and toss to coat all of the popcorn.
7. Transfer the coated popcorn to a baking tray lined with parchment paper, spread evenly. Put into the oven and bake at 350°F/175°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Stir mixture every three or four minutes. Watch the popcorn carefully, it burns easily!
8. When the popcorn is nice and golden brown take it out of the oven and keep stirring the mixture every few minutes. As the mixture cools, the popcorn will get nice and crispy (no sticky honey fingers!).
You will end up with a nice bowl filled with honey popcorn. Doesn’t that look delicious?!
This popcorn deserves a closer look…
Click here for our top recommended fitness and health supplements.