We bring you the top stylish Royal Slaylebrities.
Watch out Duchess of Cambridge!
Source Harper’s Bazaar
Her Royal highness the crown princess of Sweden
The eldest daughter of King Carl XVI Gustaf and the heir apparent to the throne. The 39 year old is pictured here with her daughter princess Estelle wearing a summery dress by Ralph Lauren
The Godmother of Europe
- here she is at the Wedding of her sister princess Madeleine in Fadi El Khoury Couture, with her husband and daughter. She's Godmother to 18 of Europes up and coming young royals hence her nickname "The Godmother of Europe"
When she takes the throne....
- once princess Victoria takes the throne she'll be the first woman to do so in Sweden since the 1700s - and she'll do so in style. Here she is mixing prints for a reserved yet stylish look
For her Sons Oscar Baptism
- for her sons Oscar baptism she chose a white broderie anglaise dress and matching hat and shoes. She's active in Children's charities in Sweden, including her own, the crown Princess Victoria Fund, which puts money towards recreational activities for children with chronic illness.
Her Royal Highness
- Her Royal Highness Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of ThailandThis 20 something princess of Thailand loves fashion and is a designer herself under the Sirivannavari label.
- her highness Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned.
The wife of Qatars Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al Thani, Sheika Mozah Currently lives in Doha, Qatar and is known worldwide for customizing couture looks to meet Middle Eastern Modesty Standards.
She's also the owner of Le Tanneur,
She's also the owner of Le Tanneur, a French leather goods manufacturer, and has been awarded nine honorary titles across the World, having been named an honorary same for six of them.
she's often cited as one of the most elegant women in the world.
she's often cited as one of the most elegant women in the world. For an official engagement in Spain (pictured here) she wore custom Chanel couture.
- here she's had a Valentino couture cape and dress customized, which she then accented with oversized David Webb Jewellery.
- Her Majesty the Queen of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
Queen Rania as she's often called informally, is the Queen consort of Jordan. Kuwaiti-born to Palestinian Parents, she studied at the American University in Cairo.
She's a social media fan
- she's been able to use social media to help promote her charitable causes including education, health and children. She's served on the boards of many influential organizations such as UNICEF and the United Nations Foundation.
She dresses modestly
- A devout Muslim Rania dresses accordingly, with long sleeves and knee length or longer skirts, like this one from Proenza Schouler. On a trip last year to Spain, She and Queen Letizia went head to head in a Royal fashion face off.
At 70th anniversary of Jordan Independence
- For the 70th anniversary of Jordan's independence in 2015, she chose one of her favorite designers, Hama Fashion, for a complex and structural gown.
Wearing a Deep real chiffon gown
- A deep teal chiffon gown and ornamental gold headband helped her ring in the celebration of the centennial of the great Arab revolt earlier this year.
- Her Majesty the Queen of the Netherlands
Queen Maxima Grew up in Buenos Aires before meeting the would be King Willem Alexander at an event in Spain. She's pictured here wearing a bohemian printed etro jumpsuit
Speaks Dutch English and Spanish
- Dutch is her third language after her native Spanish and English; her taste embraces both the trendy and the conservative, like this jacket and hat combo for an official engagement in Germany this year.
A mother of three
- She's a busy mother of three Children, but devotes time to causes associated with those immigrating into the Netherlands just as she did, and she's always seen sporting shades of range, the official color of the Dutch Royal Family.
Makes daring fashion statements
- she's not afraid to take risks such as this tropical print shift dress.
Embraces both bright and Neutral colors
- she embraces both bright color and stand by neutrals as evidenced by this portrait of her and King Willem Alexander at their home. And like the Duchess of Cambridge, she appreciates fast fashion- her blouses from COS.
- Her Royal Highness, the crown princess of Denmark.
The wife of heir apparent to the Danish crown, Princess Mary is a commoner just like Duchess Kate. She's of Scottish Descent, but was raised in Australia and met the Prince in a pub in Sydney in 2003
- for a vacation in Mallorca she's chosen a simple no frills maxi dress.
Wearing Jesper Hovring
- A practical princess she's worn this Jesper Hovring dress several times this year
Wearing a bohemian dress
- Princess Mary is pictured here in Sea NY bohemian dress, sweater and heels for her family's annual summer family photo.
A mother of four
- She's a busy mother of four, but that doesn't stop her from supporting Denmarks third largest export: fashion. She's pictured here at Copenhagen fashion week. The princess has always maintained an air of approachability; Copenhagen residents often see her riding around on her bike with her children.
- Her Royal princess the crown princess Pavlos of Greece, Princess of Denmark.
Born in London raised in Hong Kong before attending boarding school in Switzerland, Princess Marie-Chantal as she's known informally is a princess two times over. She's married to Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece and the Princess of Denmark moniker comes from her husbands title in Denmark.
Owns a children's store
- Since 2000 she's operated an upscale children's line called Marie-Chantal. She's pictured here in Valentino for the wedding of her husband's cousin, Princess Madeleine of Sweden.
- The couple lived in Greenwich, Connecticut and New York City before moving to London. Again the princess is wearing Valentino here- Mr Valentino is a good friend of hers.
- The glamorous couple make the international rounds such as, the Vanity Fairs Oscars party in 2015, where Marie-Chantal wore Alexander McQueen.
Mother of five
- Marie Chantal looks just as elegant in a casual look like this one. The seemingly ageless princess is a mother to five children, the eldest of which Maria-Olympia is coming into her own as a style star.
- Her Majesty the Queen of Spain
- Queen Letizia is a fashion icon in her native Spain, unafraid of style risks like these leather culottes from Spanish fast fashion brand Uterque
- She's an avid supporter of Spanish labels, Such as couturier Felipe Varela and fast- fashion brands like Zara and Mango. Her skirt here, which she's worn before is from Boss.
An avid supporter of Spanish fashion labels
- like many royals she's a fan of pastels and romantic florals and like Duchess Kate she confidently mixes affordable brands and luxury pieces, such as the above dress from Zara which she paired with Prada Pumps.
A fan of fast fashion
- She's frequently seen in light streamlined neutrals, like this pink shell and white pants combo from Boss.
She wears European casuals too
- Queen Letiza does European casual well too- here she is in summery white pants and a striped white and navy top with her daughter, a Princess Leonor
- Princess Deena Al- Juhani Abdulaziz
Not one to rest on her title, this Saudi princess is a shrewd businesswoman. She's the first editor in chief of Vogue Arabia and owns two members- only stores called D'NA in the Middle East that cater to private clients.
Shes a real fashionista
- The designs of Jean Paul Gaultier, Hermes, and Giambattista Valli have all been seen on the Royal , and some say She is the most sartorially influential woman of power since Jackie Kennedy.
Married into royalty
- she married into royalty. Her husband is prince Sultan bin Fahad bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz
A favorite of street style photographers
- she's a favorite of street style photographers for her daring looks. Here she is pictured at the Delpozo Spring 2016 show in a striking yellow shirt dress.
A former New Yorker
- Princess Deena Al- Juhani Abdulaziz is a former New Yorker. She and her royal husband used to reside on the upper west side before relocating to Riyadh.
A nurturer of young fashion talent
- A nurturer of young fashion talent, she's been one of the first to buy young designers such as Prabal Gurung and Jadon Wu for her stores.
- her serene highness, the princess of Monaco.
Previously known as Charlene wittstock, the wife of Prince Albert of Monaco was born in present day Zimbabwe. In addition to being a style star, she's a former Olympic Swimmer.
- she's pictured here at one of Monaco's largest events, the Red Cross ball, in a one - shoulder red jumpsuit from Valentino.
2015 Prince Grace Awards
- The 2015 prince Grace awards was an opportunity for her to wear one of sponsor Christian Dior's couture looks.
Loves Akris and Armani
- She favors Akris and Armani for official engagements.
Grace Kelly's daughter in law
- the last person to hold the title of her serene highness was Grace Kelly, Charlene's Mother in law.