* An independent designer is accusing Khloé Kardashian of copying her work.
* Designer Destiney Bleu, who specializes in bedazzling work, says the KUWTK star first ordered items from her in December.
* Destiney believed Khloé would be wearing the items herself, but never did. Instead, she says, the reality star had her team copy them for her Good American clothing line.
* Destiney says she’s now “lawyered up”
* Good American released a statementsaying Khloé did not “infringe on another brand’s intellectual property.”
An independent clothing designer is accusing Khloé Kardashian of copying her work.
In a tweet posted Friday, Khloé celebrated some of her Good American looks. She posted a star-studded video of various famous women sporting her apparel with the caption, “I always have the BEST time on set with my #GOODSQUAD! How many beautiful, kickass ladies can you spot in my @goodamerican campaign video?”
I always have the BEST time on set with my #GOODSQUAD! How many beautiful, kickass ladies can you spot in my @goodamerican campaign video? ❤
However, not everyone was thrilled about the post.
In response, designer Destiney Bleu, the woman behind dbleudazzled, which specializes in custom crystallized lingerie and swimwear, re-tweeted Khloé, along with the caption, “When someone buys 1 of everything on your site, has you make them custom @dbleudazzled work, never posts it or wears it, then copies it.”
If you look at the bedazzling in Khloé’s above video, you’ll notice it’s very similar to work seen on Destiney’s Instagram.