These chocolate dipped almond butter banana bites are a delicious and healthy treat perfect for any time of day!
You could make these using any nut butter you like. I made them using homemade coconut maple almond butter.
These frozen banana bites are perfect for a quick, sweet treat and toddlers love them too.
* 3 large bananas
* ⅓ cup nut butter of choice
* ½ cup melted chocolate of choice
1. Slice bananas into slices about ¼-1/2 inch thick.
2. Spread a little nut butter onto a slice and sandwich two slices together.
3. Place on wax paper on a cookie sheet and freeze until solid, at least an hour.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and remove frozen banana bites from freezer.
5. Dip each banana bite in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Freeze for another hour.
6. Transfer and keep in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks
By Brittany Dixon