Chalet MarmottiÃ¨re is truly at the pinnacle of luxurious mountain living. Combining two beautiful chalets and spanning 1500 square metres, Chalet MarmottiÃ¨re can sleep 18 guests across nine bedrooms. The chalets are sumptuously styled throughout and feature an array of deluxe facilities. With a 17m indoor swimming pool, bowling alley, 3D cinema and well-appointed gym, this vast property raises the bar for contemporary alpine chalets.
The striking split-level open plan living and dining area on the first floor has been furnished with warm, elegant soft furnishings and a relaxing neutral palette. A luxuriant space, it is perfect for entertaining. The large sliding doors offer access to a huge wrap-around balcony, whilst the glass frontage bathes the room in sunlight.
On the ground floor a stunning, well-equipped wellness area brings this whole property together. At the heart of Chalet MarmottiÃ¨re is a 17m swimming pool that spans its width, offering a relaxing space to unwind after a day on the mountain. Tired legs can be revived in the hammam, sauna or outdoor hot tub. In addition, this floor houses the property’s other entertainment facilities; a poker room with wine cave, bar and billiards area, gaming room and bowling alley. The professional grade kitchen and service elevator can also be found here.
At Chalet MarmottiÃ¨re two beautifully decorated master suites occupy the top floor of the main house. Each has a private balcony with panoramic views across the Val de Bagnes, a comfortable sitting area, dressing room and spacious en-suite. On the first floor are four additional en-suite double bedrooms, all individually decorated with sumptuous accents and a contemporary style.
Set across three floors, the second house has recently been renovated to the same exacting standards. It is located across the lawn and can also be accessed via the interior garage.
On the first floor an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area lead out to the South-facing balcony. On the lower ground floor a new 3D cinema with luxury seating for eight sits across from a ten person conference room, massage area, and the large ski and boot room.
The second house is home to the final three bedrooms. On the ground floor the master suite offers access to the terrace, a comfortable area for lounging and a grand en-suite. Two further double bedrooms both have en-suite shower rooms.
The price for the Chalet MarmottiÃ¨re is based on exclusive use of the chalets with staff services. Food and alcohol is an additional charge and is calculated upon cost of food and drink plus the applicable local VAT.
* 17m Indoor Swimming Pool
* Outdoor Hot Tub
* Hammam/Steam Room
* Cinema Room
* Games Room
* Bar and Wine Cave
* Bowling Alley and Billiards Table
* Chalet Manager/Concierge service daily
* Chef serving breakfast on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
* Host(s) serving breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
* Chalet maid service every day
* Dedicated in-resort chauffeur service with one 7 seater vehicle operating from 8am till 2am daily (an out of hours shared service is also available)
* Weekly linen change and daily towel changes
* Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
* Hairdryers in every bathroom
* In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
* Lift pass delivery service
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
* Private transfers to and from resort
* Lift passes
* Ski equipment hire
* In-chalet massage and hairdressing
* Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
* Non-skiing activities
* Pre-arrival shopping service
* Helicopter transfers
* Party planning
* Corporate event planning
* Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Nestled in the exclusive enclave of Les Esserts, the chalet is under 100m from the Le Rouge piste and the beginner nursery slopes. It is also only a four minute drive to the Medran lift station, and six minutes to Place Centrale.
Price: 7 nights from 210,690CHF/ $229,157
Email : email@example.com