How creating an irresistible offer doubled my sales, cut my advertising budget in half, eliminated my sales team, charge more for my services and cut my support tickets in half.
Note: I did not create the core concept of an irresistible offer I learned from other great marketers.
Four key elements of an irresistible offer:
1. Desired outcome
2. Obtain desired outcome in shortest time possible.
3. Involves least amount pain, effort and time.
4. There is little to no risk.
Here is an example: “ Get 3 paying clients in 5 days or we will pay you $500.”
Desired outcome: 3 paying clients.
Outcome in short time: 5 days.
No pain or effort involved: We just deliver no work for client.
There is no risk. Pay not money upfront, not contracts, no gimmicks cannot lose either get 5 paying customers OR $500 if we cannot deliver.
Your product or service MUST work to offer an irresistible.
Unexpected benefits to my business by offering irresistible offer:
1. Ad costs reduced by 50%
2. Cost acquire customers reduced by 80%.
3. Fired my sales team and manager. Saving operational headaches, costs, and ultimately more profit per sale.
4. Don’t need to be expert sales copy writer to sell your product or services because the offer itself is so powerful.
5. We can charge MORE for our services because we deliver desired result faster.
Simple ways to improve your offer/service:
Loss 20 lbs in 8 weeks
Loss 20 lbs in 4 weeks
Loss 20 lbs in 4 weeks guaranteed or we give you full refund.
To join our waiting list for this ground breaking marketing opportunity email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your business and current yearly revenue.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that nothing in this video shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor. All personal opinion is intended for general information purposes only