Join the privileged few and enjoy Slaylebrity status
* Choose from the list of Titles
* You will receive a Title Deed and Certificates ideal for framing. Guidance notes on amending your documents, etc to show your new Title are included
* Despatch is within 30 days.
The parcel of land with the “Seated” Titles and Lord of the Manor Title is inheritable and forms part of your estate. Your children (over 18) may bear the Titles after you have died.
2. These Titles are not to be used to commit Fraud or Mislead with intent to commit any offence, or obtain money by deception. They are for show purposes only; just like you can put personalised number plates on your car legally for show purposes.
How big is the land plot (“Seat”) with the Seated Title & Lord of the Manor Title?
The land plot is just 20cm x 20cm (approx 8 inches x 8 inches).
Can the Title/Land be inherited?
1. Elite Title – No.
2. Seated Title – Yes, the land is “Real Property” and so can be bequeathed as with any other property.
3. Lord of the Manor Title – Yes, the land is “real property” and can be bequeathed as with any other property – with the Land Registry Title Information Document being proof of ownership. The Lord/Lady of the Manor Titles can also be bequeathed – with the Deed of Conveyance being the proof of ownership.
Titles and concierge Prices:
Non seated Single seat title:$1117
Pair of Non-Seated Titles: $1429
Single seated title: $3518
Pair of seated titles: $3518
Lord of the manor titles: $5021
Includes complimentary worldwide shipping
Contact concierge at email@example.com or Skype slaynetwork to get it.
Looking for something else? Click here