Slay Lifestyle has dug deep to bring you the real rich millennials of Ghana and how much they may be worth. These guys may not always be on Instagram flaunting their wealth, but most of them are making their money or were born into families with known sources of wealth.
1. Kennedy & Henrietta Osei Ken and Henrietta are kids of businessman, ‘Dr’ Osei Kwame Despite. Despite is the man behind the following businesses – United Television (UTV), Peace FM, Peacefmonline.com, OKAY FM and Neat FM in Accra, Hello FM in Kumasi. He is also the owner of Best Point Savings and Loan.
Kennedy is the eldest son and also manager of the Despite Group of Companies. Ken studied BSc Business Administration at the University of Ghana, and had a MS in Economics at the University of Birmingham. Henrietta came to the limelight when she married, Kwaku Shink, son of a rich import merchant.
2. Tamara Jonah Tamara is the daughter of Ghanaian businessman, Sir Samuel Esson Jonah, former President of AngloGold Ashanti, and the Executive Chairman of Jonah Capital. Mr Jonah is reportedly worth $1.2 Billion.
Tamara-Jonah-Goka is the owner of Lionheart Events, an events design house offering full service event planning for the rich.
3. Kwabena Duffuor II Kwabena Duffuor II is son of Dr Kwabena Duffuor, former Finance Minister and former Governor of the Bank of Ghana. Duffuor junior is the Board Chairman of uniSecurities. He is a banker by profession. He was appointed CEO of uniBank (Ghana) Limited effective June 1, 2017.
4. Martin Beeko Martin is the son of Theresa Oppong Beeko, the CEO of Manet Group one of the largest real estate developers in Ghana. Martin is the Managing Director of the Manet Group. He is married to the beautiful Christal Jeane, CEO of INEN Limited, and a former TV host.
5. Nana Kwame Bediako or Kwaku Bediako Nana Kwame is CEO of Wonda World & Petronia, a real estate developing firm. He is the new kid on the block as far as the construction of modern city estate and town houses of the likes in Monte Carlo and Miami, USA. He started life as owner of a nightclub in Accra in his mid 20s. By age 21, he had made a million pounds for himself, selling scrap steel and telecommunications material while attending school at Waltham Forest College and briefly, Westminster University.
Kwaku Bediako is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Chase Petroleum Ghana Limited. A recent report estimated his worth to be $350 Million.
Source Ghana Web