The Blockbuster Omelette Extravaganza
– 120 grams of Boursin Creamy Gournay Cheese
– 3 Large Eggs, strained
– 50 grams of Unsalted Butter
– 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
– Handful of Ruffles Chips, crumbled
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl, making sure to strain them for a smoother texture. Whip them lightly until they combine into a homogenous mixture.
2. Heat your non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add half the butter. Allow it to melt and coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Once your butter is at sizzling point, pour in your lightly whisked eggs. Let the eggs set for a bit until they start to firm up around the edges, but are still quite loose in the center.
4. Here comes the luxurious part: Slice your Boursin cheese and layer it evenly across the half-cooked eggs. The cheese may not melt like typical cheddar or mozzarella, but it will soften and warm, giving the omelette a splendid richness.
5. As the omelette continues to cook, but is still quite wobbly in the center, fold the omelette in half. Allow the omelette to cook for a minute or two on low heat, until the cheese warms and begins to ooze slightly.
6. Carefully slide your Blockbuster Omelette Extravaganza onto a heated plate.
7. Now, melt the remaining butter in your pan and fry the chopped spring onions until they are crispy but not scorched. Pour this buttery mixture over your omelette.
8. Top it off by garnishing the omelette with crumbled Ruffles chips for a unique, satisfying crunch.
And there you have it – a Blockbuster Omelette Extravaganza. This extravagant omelette recipe, taking inspiration from the show “The Bear” and movie “100 Foot Journey”, will take your breakfast or brunch game to another level. Enjoy this luxurious, rich, and indulgent treat that is sure to go viral!
Blood orange basically orange and beetroot
How to make the potato chip omelette from the Bear