If you’re looking for something truly heavenly to end your meal, look no further than these Nutella desserts.
I used to only ever eat Nutella on toast with some banana slices and maybe a few chopped nuts scattered over the top.
If you thought the Nutella fudge truffles sounded good, just wait! These have chopped pretzels in the mix for a beautiful salty-sweet finish.
Since you’ll make bite-sized truffles, be sure to chop or crush the pretzels, so there are no big pieces in the mix
1/2 cup Nutella
Baking & spices
2 tbsp Brown sugar, light
1 1/2 cups Chocolate chips, semisweet
3 tbsp Powdered sugar
1 Pinch Salt
1 1/2 tbsp Vegetable shortening
1 1/2 cups Pretzels, miniature
1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
No Bake Nutella Fudge
2 cups Nutella hazelnut spread
Baking & spices
1 cup Milk chocolate chips
1 3/4 cups Powdered sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
9/16 cup Butter, salted
No-Bake Nutella Bars
* 1 sleeve graham crackers, crumbled
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 cup + 6 tbsp Nutella, about 1/2 of a 13 oz container, divided
* 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix together crushed graham crackers, melted butter, powdered sugar and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Nutella.
2. Press into a foil lined, greased 8×8 inch pan.
3. Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave.
4. Stir in four tablespoons of Nutella.
5. Spread over the bars.
6. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4-Ingredient Quick Nutella Mug Cake
1/4 cup Nutella
Baking & spices
1/4 cup All-purpose flour
1/4 tsp Baking powder
3 tbsp Milk
* 1/3 cup (5 Tablespoons; 72g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
* 1/2 cup (100g) packed light brown sugar
* 2 large eggs, at room temperature
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 1 and 1/4 cups (370g) Nutella, divided
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3/4 cup (94g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
* optional: 3/4 cup (135g) semi-sweet chocolate chips and sea salt
* Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides to easily lift the brownies out of the pan when cool. (If using a 9-inch pan, the bake time will be a few minutes less.) Set aside.
* With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed in a large bowl until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and beat on high speed for 1-2 minutes until creamed. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in 1 cup Nutella and salt. Mix until smooth and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl as needed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flour, mixing just until combined. Do not overmix. If using chocolate chips, gently fold them in.
* Pour the batter into prepared baking pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of the remaining 1/4 cup Nutella on top. Using a knife, swirl the Nutella into the batter. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt.
* Bake the brownies for 32-36 minutes. Keep your eye on them and test with a toothpick to determine doneness. If the toothpick comes out with only a couple moist crumbs, the brownies are done. The brownies may take a few minutes longer; all ovens vary. Mine took 36 minutes.
* Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cool, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. You can top each with more sea salt if desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. They won’t last that long!
* Freezing Instructions: For longer storage, freeze the brownies for up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator then bring to room temperature before serving.
* Recipe from The Cookies & Cups Cookbook
Orgasmic nutella recipes
Best pancake nutella recipe