On the 17th of November 2021 Samsung revealed a huge catalyst for SHIB! We also noticed an exciting update from McDonalds AND we are going to tell you EXACTLY what the whales are doing with their SHIB! Don’t miss out on today’s exciting Shiba inu crypto token breaking news and events update!

The question on everyone’s mind is should I Ape in more on Crypto!

Inflation is getting very noticeable. I believe we are on an almost irreversible path to monetary destruction since the government can’t live within its means without either letting the military empire go or causing the mother of all depressions at home by slashing spending and raising taxes sufficient to balance the budge.
People need to protect themselves now by buying gold, bitcoin, or property while their dollars are still worth something. If you wait even 3 years under current conditions, you will lose 40 to 60% of your purchasing power. Almost all of the losses inflicted by inflation will come during this early to mid-term heavy inflation period, when it looks like it is somehow manageable. . By the time we reach the hyperinflation period, 90 to 95% of your purchasing power will already be gone. The hyperinflation is just that remaining 5% going up in smoke.
We are currently in the first inflationary boom, and it feels good! Companies are begging for employees and opportunities abound. But the treadmill is only going to get faster and faster and the numbers will grow bigger and wilder. Brush up on your post WWI history and have a good look at the German experience.
So yeah, the author is right. crypto is chock full of conmen–that’s where all the money is. Watch out for them! But that doesn’t mean that Bitcoin won’t offer shelter from the storm. Gold will be good, too. Maybe real estate, if you are lucky, and know what you’re doing. But above all STAY OUT OF DEBT. Don’t screw around with leverage. and don’t keep all your wealth as cash in the bank. It won’t buy much by the time this is all over.

DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that nothing in this video shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor. All personal opinion is intended for general information purposes only.

UNMASK A SLAYLEBRITY

BUY SLAYNETWORK COIN

JOIN GOLD PLUS VIP CONCIERGE

BECOME A VIP MEMBER

ADVERTISE WITH US

BECOME A SLAY AMBASSADOR

BUY SLAY NETWORK NFTS

PROTECT YOUR ASSETS NOW

Source Medium


When big time players start jumping in it’s time to whale in!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.