29 year old Hala Abdallah is one of the most prominent social media influencers in the region today. With more than two million Instagram followers, The Hala, has amassed a loyal following through the FABULOUS content she uploads. Hala is a Saudi local who lives in Los Angeles but is constantly jet-setting, discussing interior design and her passion for beauty and fashion.
With her signature raven-dark hair and perfect pout, Hala Abdallah is hard to miss. Beyond the picture-perfect front lies a keenly intelligent and charismatic persona, so it’s understandable why she’s so beloved by her large fanbase, and increasingly, global media. If you’re as intrigued as we are, here are a few facts about the Instagram and YouTube star:
1. She starred in Tommy Hilfiger’s TommyxZendaya collection campaign.
2. She studied architecture and attended the Otis College of Art and Design from 2010 to 2014.
3. She’s an experienced scuba diver and horse rider.
4. She’s an ambassador for a multitude of luxury brands in the Middle East, the most recent being Tiffany’s.
5. She’s well-versed in global history and art, and cites icon Frida Kahlo as one of her inspirations – she likes her so much that she dressed as her for Halloween!
6. She’s a boss babe, currently the founder and designer of Ofa Jewelry.
Slaylebrity Net Worth Stats
Social Fans: 2.4 Million
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Tour around the Hala’s House
Things she regrets buying
Trip to Paris
Things the Hala sucks at
Daily outfit styling
Special Slay Concierge Note
Our high end ateliers across the world are capable of recreating any look seen on Slaylebrity. Contact email@example.com or click the contact us icon to chat with slay concierge.