By now, you probably think that you have seen every type of cheeseburger that there is to see, but have you ever seen a flambéed cheeseburger?
Yeah. We didn’t think so.
Today is your lucky, drool-inducing day… This is yet another dish that is going to stop you in your tracks and make you question everything you thought you knew about food…
The Fyre Fest Burger:
Here’s what you can expect when this beauty arrives at the table…
* Three cheese-covered patties
* These are then drenched in an aged Cheddar Mornay sauce
* At the table it the burger is smothered in truffle demi-glace…
* Followed by a shot of Jamaican rum
* The whole thing is then flambéed table-side
In terms of presentation, this is the most impressive burger we have ever seen. Plus, kudos for that clever name.
Where to have it
LKSD KITCHEN 11033 DOWNEY AVENUE, DOWNEY, CA, 90241, UNITED STATES
Source Big Seven Travel