Warning if you are resistant to change do not read this post.
As requested here is an example of 1 set per muscle group per week workout.
1. One workout per week about 90 minutes total.
2. 1 set per muscle group. Here are muscle groups. Quads, hamstrings, calves, chest, shoulders abs, triceps, biceps, Back ( 1 set lats and 1 set rows).
3. All about intensity. Not weights, not reps. Did you stress muscle to its limits? This is more mental workout than physical.
4. I am busy and don’t like going gym. I just want to look good with minimal effort and time.
5. This is not a maintenance program few could do this workout especially the people that workout 3-5 days a week.
6. 95% of results come from 5% effort. I just focus on 5% then improved the 5%. This way of problems solving works in business and life.
Taxis don’t like Uber
Banks don’t like Bitcoin.
Resistance to change is always the biggest obstacle.
Go college, get good job, buy house…
Build muscle must trains 3-5 days week.
To lose weight must reduce calories.
Eating fats make you fat.
I am sharing NOT telling you how to workout…
Share and comment
For premium Slay Fitness artisan supplements CLICK HERE
By Chris Winters