These Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies are inspired by my Twix Truffle Brownies and are outrageously delicious!
I mean, when you have layers of fudgy brownies, soft peanut butter truffle and rich chocolate ganache, you really can’t go wrong!
Each bite is heaven. Trust me. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, these brownies will quickly rise to the top of your list of favorites!
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 2 cups sugar
* 4 eggs
* 1½ teaspoons vanilla
* ½ cup cocoa
* 1⅓ cups flour
* ½ teaspoon salt
PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLE
* ⅓ cup butter
* ⅓ cup peanut butter
* 1⅓ cup powered sugar
* 1½ teaspoons milk
* 1½ cup chocolate chips
* ⅓ cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar together.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
4. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until done and toothpick test comes out clean.
6. Let cool completely.
1. In a small bowl, cream butter and peanut butter. Add powered sugar and milk and beat until mixture comes together. Press over cooled brownies.
1. In small microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips and cream for 1 minute on high. Stir and repeat for 30 seconds increments until melted. Once melted, spread over the peanut butter truffle.