It’s time for you to have a good time.
Slay Lifestyle has teamed up with The most covetable brands to give one lucky subscriber/fan the chance to Win Special Access to Dead & Company Playing in the Sand 🐰🕔🎟
YOU AND A FRIEND WILL:
* Score all-inclusive tickets to Dead & Company’s Playing in the Sand concert vacation
* Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour plus access to the invite-only beachfront lounge
* Be flown to Cancún and put up at the Moon Palace Resort for 5 nights
What you’ll do
Prepare for a real good time… in Cancún with Dead & Company! You and a friend will enjoy ultimate access at the sold-out Dead & Company Playing in the Sand shows. Spend your days lounging on the beach, enjoying intimate pool parties with support artists or exploring. And your nights? Jamming out at three epic concerts, all set against the Caribbean Sea. And to make this really special, you’ll score access to the beachfront lounge reserved just for friends and family and an exclusive merch pack. Flights and hotel included!
who you’ll help
* HeadCount: HeadCount is a non-partisan, nonprofit organization that promotes participation in democracy through music, culture and digital media. They’ve registered over 400,000 voters for the 2020 election and worked with a long list of musicians and partners including Dead & Company. With 40,000 volunteers, street teams in most major US cities, and presence at more than 1,000 events each year, HeadCount ranks as one of the most active grassroots civic participation organizations in the United States.
* REVERB: Harnessing the power and reach of music, REVERB inspires and empowers millions of individuals to take action for people and the planet. REVERB partners with musicians, festivals and venues to green their concerts while engaging fans face-to-face at shows to take environmental and social action. Efforts include eliminating single-use plastic water bottles, coordinating local farm food, donating unused food to people in need, encouraging concertgoers to connect with local and national nonprofits, and much more.
Close Date September 19th 2021
AROUND October 06th, 2021
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is six thousand (6,000), regardless of the method of entry.