Arrive in style!
Slay Lifestyle has teamed up with The most covetable brands to give one lucky subscriber/fan the chance to WIN a Mercedes®-AMG GLE 63 S plus enter today for a chance to also win $20,000 🐰🕔🎟
* Win the sporty, yet elegant Mercedes®-AMG GLE 63 S
* Experience the insane thrills of its 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
* Support Imagine Justice, a fiscally sponsored fund of the Edward Charles Foundation, and its fight for a brighter future where we all have the tools, access and resources needed to not just survive but thrive
* This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with Daimler AG or its affiliates.
If arriving on time is a way to make a good first impression, then wouldn’t a great first impression include arriving on time in say, a brand new Mercedes AMG GLE 63 S? Spoiler alert: it would. And while its dynamically-designed body and extroverted appearance make a powerful statement wherever you go, it’s a far cry from a mere statement piece. It’s an SUV with the heart and performance of a sports car, the elegance of a coupe, and it could be yours.
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
* Maximum Seating: 5
* Engine: 4.0-L V8 biturbo with EQ Boost
* Transmission: 9-speed automatic
* Drivetrain: AWD
* Exterior Color: TBD
* Interior Color: TBD
* Maximum Horsepower: 603 hp
* Maximum Torque: 627 lb-ft
* Top Speed: 174 mph
* Acceleration: 0–60mph in 3.7 seconds
* Fuel Consumption: 15/19/16 city/highway/combined
* Fuel Capacity: 22.5 gallon
* Special Features: AMG® wheels, body work, performance exhaust, brakes with red calipers, steering wheel; 64-color ambient lighting; LED exterior lighting; 12.3” multimedia touchscreen with surround view; Panorama roof; Burmester sound system
Closes May 14th 2022
AROUND June 01st 2022
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is six thousand (6,000), regardless of the method of entry.
1. Register on Slaylebrity.com
2. Follow all the instructions HERE