Imagine the quickest, most powerful Jeep Wrangler ever now belongs to you how would you feel?
Slay Lifestyle has teamed up with The most covetable brands to give one lucky subscriber/fan the chance to WIN a Custom Jeep® Wrangler Rubicon 392 🐰🕔🎟
* Go anywhere in your one-of-a-kind Rubicon 392, the first-ever Jeep Wrangler with a V8 engine
* Enjoy enhanced off-road capability and custom looks with upgrades from the team at LGE-CTS Motorsports
* Support the lifesaving work of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®
What you’ll get
* You just won the quickest, most powerful Jeep Wrangler ever! This Wrangler 392 is the ultimate off-road machine. It boasts a roaring Hemi V8 engine and has been customized by the awesome team at LGE-CTS Motorsports with their signature BAJA FORGED bumpers and rock sliders, ICON suspension, 37″ mud terrain tires, and more. You’re ready to adventure absolutely anywhere. The road doesn’t make the rules anymore. You do.
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
* Maximum Seating: 5
* Engine: 6.4-liter Hemi V8
* Transmission: 8-speed automatic w/ paddle shifting
* Drivetrain: 4WD
* Exterior Color: Matte White
* Interior Color: Black
* Maximum Horsepower: 470 hp
* Maximum Torque: 470 lb-ft
* Acceleration: 0–60 in 4.5 seconds
* Towing Capacity: 3,500 lbs
* Approximate Retail Value: $113,260
* Cash Alt: $84,945
* Special Features: leather seats with Bronze stitching, 8.4-inch touchscreen with Uconnect® navigation, dual-mode, quad-tip exhaust system, Alpine premium audio system, integrated off-road TrailCam
* Custom Features: ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5″ Stage 8 suspension; 17” ICON Alloys Thrust wheels on 37″ Milestar Patagonia mud-terrain tires; BAJA FORGED Signature front bumper, rear bumper and rockslide sidebars; Paramount Hydro front and rear fenders; Warn VR Evo winch; Factor 55 Flatlink E Hook; gold accents throughout the interior and exterior
Close Date Jan 08th 2022
AROUND January 26th 2022
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is six thousand (6,000), regardless of the method of entry.