It’s time to Wrap your hands around the wheel of a new Porsche 911 GT3 that actually belongs to you!
Slay Lifestyle has teamed up with The most covetable brands to give one lucky subscriber/fan the chance to WIN a 2022 Porsche® 911 GT3 or $146,876 cash alternative 🐰🕔🎟
* Turn heads in your all-new Porsche 911 GT3, the highly anticipated king of an already iconic sports car
* Score bragging rights: the GT3 lapped the famed Nürburgring track in under 7 minutes
* Help the Dempsey Center continue to make life better for those impacted by cancer
This sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with Porsche AG or its affiliates.
Wrap your hands around the wheel of a new Porsche 911 GT3, the first GT model in the newest 911 generation. Like the old version, the updated GT3 packs around 500 hp (502, to be exact) but clocks in 17 seconds faster around the Nürburgring track (hey, who said you can’t improve on perfection?). More aerodynamic bodywork and a swan-neck rear wing are to thank for that added boost. So if you’re not already whipping around the road or racetrack in a GT3, maybe it’s because you were waiting for this one. We like your style.
Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
* Maximum Seating: 2
* Engine: 4.0-liter flat-6
* Transmission: 6-speed manual
* Drivetrain: RWD
* Exterior Color: Shark Blue
* Interior Color: Black with Shark Blue stitching
* Maximum Horsepower: 502 hp
* Acceleration: 0–60 in 3.5 seconds
* Top Speed: 197 mph
* Approximate Retail Value: $195,835
* Cash Alt: $146,876.25
* Special Features: carbon fiber full bucket seats; leather/Race-Tex interior with Shark Blue stitching and seat belts; 20”/21” Satin Black wheels with Shark Blue lip; carbon fiber roof, mirrors, interior trim and door sills; Chrono Package; BOSE® Surround Sound System; front-axle lift system
Closes April 02nd 2022
AROUND April 20th 2022
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is six thousand (6,000), regardless of the method of entry.