It’s time to get your dream car.
Slay Lifestyle has teamed up with The most covetable brands to give one lucky subscriber/fan the chance to Win your very own 2021 Ferrari Roma 🐰🕔🎟
* Win your very own 2021 Ferrari Roma and indulge in Italian supercar elegance
* Enjoy cutting-edge technology and luxury appeal with over 600-hp performance
* Support the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project’s work to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS
This sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated in any way with Ferrari or its affiliates.
Close Date September 10th 2021
AROUND SEPT 29, 2021
what you’ll get
The 2021 Ferrari Roma is exactly as sleek and sophisticated as it looks… and now it’s yours. From the moment you climb into its high-tech, luxury interior, you’ll experience that unforgettable Ferrari feeling. You’ll relish the roar of the engine, appreciate the power and precision available at the tap of a pedal, and be exhilarated by its supercar speed. From daily drives to winding scenic detours, the Roma is ready for your best life.
* Taxes and shipping included for US winners.
* Maximum Seating: 4
* Engine: 3.9-liter twin turbo V8
* Transmission: 8-speed dual-clutch automatic
* Drivetrain: RWD
* Exterior Color: Rosso Mugello
* Interior Color: Cuoio (Coffee Brown)
* Maximum Horsepower: 612 hp
* Maximum Torque: 561 lb-ft
* Top Speed: 199 mph
* Acceleration: 0–60 in 3.1 seconds
* Approximate Retail Value: $292,361
* Cash Alt: $219,270.75
* Special Features: high-tech steering wheel with touch startup sequence, drive mode selector and more; 16” digital dash with multiple screens and drive modes; 8.4” vertical center infotainment screen; Dual Cockpit with passenger display; ‘Scuderia Ferrari’ shields (Yellow Ferrari logos on fenders), 20” five-star wheels, carbon ceramic brakes with Yellow brake calipers, trunk plaque with specific car details listed
No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
The maximum number of entries for any one person into this Experience (the “Entry Limit”) is six thousand (6,000), regardless of the method of entry.