WELCOME TO SLAYTITION 2016/17 CONTEST
This is going to be an exciting contest. Slaytition is sponsored by the Slay Network Group (www.slaynetwork.co.uk)
Slaytition is a Slay Network competition that allows women with established businesses, who are part of the Slay Network, to enter and win an attractive sum to help expand their existing companies.
Terms & Conditions for entering the Slaytition:
1. The promoter is The Slay Network Ltd
2. Competition is open to women
3. You must be 16 years and above
4. You must own an established business that has been operational for at least one year
5. You must be a Slay club card holder to participate in the Slaytition. The minimum requirement is the bronze club member card on the Slay network.
6. The duration for Slaytition will be for 3 months
7. The Slaytition prize is $10,000
8. Winners will be selected through an online voting system. The top three candidates will be shortlisted before a final winner is selected based on the majority vote of the Slay management.
9. If you are not an English speaking contestant, you are required to use subtitles in your video before submitting your entry to the Slay Network.
09. Slay network reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance,
act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any
other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be
notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. Slay network is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any
third party connected with Slaytition
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with Slaytition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the data protection legislation of the entrant’s country and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. You will need to follow @theSlayNetwork, @theofficialslayangels and @slaybambinis accounts on Instagram and facebook to be fully registered.
17. Entry into Slaytition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
So lets get cracking and may the best Man err Woman Win!
Click the link below to find out how to register for slaytition
Dont have an established business? or you do and its not doing too well? click on the link below to learn how to start a sure fire online business
Show me how to start my own successful online business