The Villa Magnifica is a private villa located in the heart of the Salento region. The villa is designed for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and stay in an exclusive oasis where sun, pure air, luxury and relaxation reign supreme. To feel at home… And much more: the villa offers customised stays suited to all needs, enabling guests to experience the luxury they are accustomed to, and to feel looked after, pampered and protected.
The Salento countryside, with its scents and colours, is easily accessible by air and rail. The Villa is very close to ostuni, ceglie messapica and alberobello, just 20 minutes from brindisi airport, 15 kilometres from the white shores of the adriatic coast and one hour from the ionian coast.
Ferry services to the greek islands from the port of brindisi are only 20 minutes away. The estate is surrounded by farms at which guests are welcome to taste and buy local products of the traditional, rich Salentino cuisine.
A landscape filled with classic beauty: a land with no steep slopes, mild weather and sunshine nearly all year round, geometric stretches of red land and no surface water courses, olive groves as far as the eye can see and neat vineyards in rows. The villa is surrounded by a park of olive, almond, fig and pomegranate trees, as well as long stone walls where to stop and listen to the hypnotic song of cicadas, losing all sense of time.
The trulli stand out like stone tents in the green landscape of olive trees, exhibiting their white pinnacles and displaying mysterious signs on the convex side of their cones: crosses, crescents, stars and angels protecting the hearth – ancestral traditions of an agricultural and deeply spiritual culture, profoundly linked to natural symbolism.
The trulli have been declared a unesco world heritage site and are the most exciting discovery in a land that has such a rich architectural and environmental identity.
The Villa Magnifica is a trullo composed of 11 cones. The 150 sq.m trullo is surrounded by 23,000 sq.m of countryside. Inside there are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 kitchens. The interiors have modern style, top designer furniture, and offer all mod cons (telephone, fax, plasma tv with satellite connection, wi-fi, air-conditioning and heating that can be individually adjusted, microwave, coffee and tea maker): exclusive environments recreating a homely atmosphere, with an extra touch of elegance and constant attention to detail.
The trullo has been designed to guarantee utmost privacy and functionality. In fact, a section of the trullo, despite being part of the same building, has a private entrance and is ideal for those who prefer to go on holiday with their own domestic staff. On the left and right side of the trullo there are two stone courtyards which are used as outdoor lounge areas with direct access from the trullo, where one can relax in an intimate atmosphere. The two courtyards are furnished with sofas, tables, sun umbrellas and tv. The fully fenced site has a private parking and alarm system.
The Villa is surrounded by a typical maquis shrubland oasis with more than 800 trees: secular olive trees, as well as almond, fig, pomegranate, mulberry, prickly pear, apple, pear, citrus, plum and walnut trees. In the countryside, it is possible to admire an old, abandoned trullo; trulli (from the late greek word τρούλοσ, dome) are traditional apulian stone dwellings with a conical roof, dating back to the proto-historic period, and are typical of the centre/south of apulia.
In the pool area there is a relaxation area, with brick couches, pillows, tables and sun umbrellas, where one can relax in the sun and enjoy a cocktail. The outdoor area is equipped with hi-fi stereo and is an ideal venue for exclusive parties.
The cascading, 14x7m swimming pool is decorated entirely with cobalt blue mosaics. The pool has two showers. Bathrobes and towels are provided as standard.
Just a few meters from the swimming pool there is a large gazebo with a kitchen area, equipped with an oven, a cooker, a dishwasher, an ice maker, a beverage cooler, a bar, and tables and chairs, in which to prepare and have breakfast, lunch and dinner. And all without ever losing contact with nature. For those looking for complete relaxation, a chef is available upon request to satisfy all tastes.
Service and staff
Daily cleaning is included.
For the chef there are 2 options:
1) Cooking service and food shopping : 200 eur per cooking service + cost of food. Cost of cooking service include chef and waiter
2) Menu : The chef can prepare 4 ad hoc dishes menu. Standard menu starts from 35 euro per person (a minimum of 6 people is required). Drinks are not included. We usually recommend cooking service for dinner (usually guests prefer to have a light lunch).
* Children welcome
Entertainment, well-being & sports
* Blu-Ray DVD player
* Flatscreen TV
* Internet access (wifi)
* Satellite or cable program
* Swimming pool
* TV (all bedrooms)
Equipment, facilities, events
* Collection of wines
* Security system
For your comfort and convenience
* Air conditioning (all bedrooms)
* Central heating
* Dining room with dining table
* Fireplace in living room
* Hair dryer
* Laundry room
Kitchen & Appliances
* Coffee maker
* Dish washer
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Ice maker
* Property has 2 kitchens
* Washing machine
* Lounge area on the terrace
* Lounge chairs on the terrace
* Outdoor dining areas
* Outdoor dining table
* Outside shower
* Pool lounge chairs
Included in rates
* Bed and household linens
* Cleaning from Monday to Friday (excluding bank holiday)
* Electricity, water, gas
* Housecleaning upon departure
* Housekeeping 2 hours per day
* Internet WIFI
* Pool maintenance
* Sheets and towels changed once a week
* Welcome hamper
Not included in rates
* Air conditioning : 20.00 EUR Per Day
* Air conditioning : starting from 15.00 EUR Per Day
* Baby sitting
* Cancellation insurance
* Central heating : starting from 15.00 EUR Per Day
* Cost of food (groceries, drinks…)
* Extra change of bed linen
* Extra hours of housekeeping : 15.00 EUR Per Hour
* Late check-in
* Laundry service
* Meals : 20.00 EUR Per Day
* Wood provided for the fireplace
– Car recommended
– Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using hot tub, pool, sauna or hammam
– Children welcome
– No safety fence around the pool
– Pets not allowed
– Pool has no swimming guard
– Smoking is not allowed inside the house
– The pool is open from May to September
– Language spoken by staff : English – Italian
– Check-in : 17:00 h – Check out : 10:00 h
– Amount of security deposit : 30% Of rental amount
– Security deposit must be paid in the form of :
– Guarantee deposit charged by Villanovo upon reservation : 40 %
– 2nd payment 45 Days to arrival day : 60 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
– Advance payments can be made with the following payment method : Visa – Mastercard – Carte Bleue – Bank transfer.
– On site payment can be made with the following payment method : Visa – Mastercard – Carte Bleue – Cash.
– The reservation price does not include optional incidentals or on-request items which will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation policy and cancellation fees
– Any booking modification or cancellation must be sent to us by email
– Cancellation policy is applied according to villa local time
– For all cancellations, the initial guarantee deposit is non-refundable.
– Cancellation occurs less than 45 Days to arrival day : 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo.
– No show 100 % of total amount of reservation is due to Villanovo
Guide Price: €900/$1073 per night
OR CALL +44 20 3318 7269