Kim’s transition to full on Tumblr teen is well underway, what with her new grainy picture aesthetic and now a new found love for scrapbooking.
Kim took to her website to give her fans an insight into her personal life by sharing “20 things you didn’t know about me”. But it looks like she might have made a trip to Hobby Craft first for her scrapbook aesthetic.
So black biro aside, what don’t we know about Kim Kardashian? Well, let me enlighten you:
1.Courtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.
2. I crack my hands every morning.
3. I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed 3 times and it is a skin colour and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.
4. I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.
5. I have 6 piercings – one bellybutton, one in right ear, 3 on my left lobe and one really high on left ear.
6. I have a freckle on my eyeball.
7. I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.
8. I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese, and red velvet.
9. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people.
10. I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.
11. I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.
12. I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
13. I jumped out of a plane sky diving when I was 20 years old and now I’m so afraid of heights.
14. I’m secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.
15. I used to play tennis and went to tennis camps in Ojai with Allison.
16. I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me.
17. I drove to Arizona to visit Courtney in college and brought her my car. We swapped BMWs, LOL. I had a smaller white one she wanted and she had a bigger black one I wanted.
18. I used to never be scared of bees and always wanted to hold them and play with them and I never got stung.
19. I’ve never had a cold coffee drink Starbucks or Coffee Bean.
As well as revealing her deathly fear of Starbucks cardboard sleeves, Kim also confessed how she knew Kanye was the one…but sadly it’s not as romantic as we were hoping.
“I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.”
By Cosmo UK
Click here for Slay looks