Oitavos is a family owned and managed grand hotel that represents the pinnacle of contemporary design and innovation. Offering a modern taste of Portugal, which is simultaneously rooted in the country’s national heritage, The Oitavos has achieved new standards of excellence and added the “luxury” of informality to its guests’ experience, providing quality service, style and fun to a global, sophisticated audience.
Located on the coastline, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and on the fringe of the Sintra National Park, only 5 minutes from the town of Cascais and the famous Guincho beach, The Oitavos in Portugal is the ideal luxury hotel from which to enjoy your authentic Portuguese adventure.
Aiming to embrace nature, rather than compete with it, The Oitavos’ bold design, sleek lines and elegantly simple interiors direct attention outwards – towards the stunning natural elements of the surrounding landscape and the blue immensity of the Atlantic Ocean. Something unique among the luxury hotels in Cascais.
* 143 Guestrooms: 14 Rooms; 126 Lofts; 2 Master Suites; 1 Private Villa – all with sunny private balconies
* Well above average sized rooms and public areas
* Unique and innovative dining venues and experiences
* Spa & Balneotherapy area: heated indoor seawater pool, jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish bath. (Access prohibited for children under 16 years of age)
* Fully equipped Fitness Room
* World Class Championship 18 hole links course, designed by world renowned landscape architect Arthur Hills and rated 58th in GOLF Magazine’s 2013 Top 100 Courses in the World ranking
* Heated outdoor seawater swimming pool
* Numerous indoor and outdoor Activities & Events
* Chargers for electric cars available in the indoor parking
Click here to book