A diverse country estate with an imposing Grade II* Listed country house situated in a beautiful position overlooking its rolling parkland together with 404 acres.
– Superb 19th century house set in a commanding position with beautiful interiors including five well-proportioned reception rooms, 14 bedrooms, two flats and service wing.
– Beautiful mature gardens, Grade II* listed Orangery, historic walled garden, rock garden and traditional parkland.
– Established wedding venue and events business.
– Four cottages including two lodge cottages.
– Traditional stable courtyard and coach house.
– Let organic dairy farm including a seven bedroom farmhouse and range of farm buildings.
– Pasture land and woodland.
– Traditional let shoot.
– Diverse income from residential, agricultural and commercial.
– In all about 404 acres
Guide price: Excess of £6.25 million/ $8.7 million
To purchase contact Savills at