An award winning and unique contemporary waterside home of nautical influence and lifestyle, with panoramic views and direct water access to the Percuil River.
Dating from 1935 and originally the site of a boathouse belonging to the Bird’s Custard Family. The Boathouse has an interesting and varied history. In the 1980’s, the then sail loft was converted into a dwelling and occupied until 2004, when the current owners purchased the property. In 2006/7, they engaged the award winning architect Ross Edwards to design and create a stunning and unique contemporary new build home, befitting of its spectacular location. As such, the original building was demolished and rebuilt to exacting standards, with later alterations and extensions being made in 2012 and 2013.
– Panoramic views and direct water access
– 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
– Home office, games room & internal lift
– Balcony and hot tub terrace
– Boat store/workshop and garaging
– Right of access over the slipway directly in front of the property
Guide price £3.25 million/ $4.7 million
To purchase contact Savills at