You know, the kind of fruit salad that’s loaded with whipped cream, pudding and marshmallows – salad you’ll want for a dessert.
Easy to make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad and definately easy to go makes the most perfect salad for any potluck or family gathering. Which is good, because it tends to get a bit runny when it sits overnight, so you don’t want any leftovers. Just be sure not to add the fruit and marshmallows until just before serving!
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad – or what I like to call a “potluck salad.” Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever!
Author: CakesCottage – adapted from Time for Supper
* 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
* 12 oz whipped topping
* 3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
* 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
* 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
* 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
1. Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
2. When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
3. Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine.
4. Serve immediately.