We are pleased to announce the achievement of Slay Network as a top ecommerce brand in the Go Global awards 2021.
About Go Global Awards
On the 14th October 2021 the International Trade Council announced the winners of the 2021 Go Global Awards.
This years awards were presented by the Go Global Judging Panel consisting of:
• Dr. Abdallah Nassereddine, Economic Attaché, Embassy of Lebanon in the United States of America
• Antonette Vasquez Constantino, Provincial Administrator, Government of Bulacan. Philippines
• Dejan Pavleski, Director of Invest North Macedonia. North Macedonia
• Edik Harutyunyan, Manager of Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations at Enterprise Armenia.
• Elena Gallego Cañabate, Head of Foreign Direct Investment Unit, Agency of Innovation and Development of Andalucia, Spain
• Godinho Alves, Economic Counselor of the Republic of Mozambique to the United States of America
• James York, Director of US Business & Innovation at Enterprise Estonia.
• Maria Alejandra Henriquez Suarez, Head of Inbound Investments at Probarranquilla. Colombia
• Maria Zammit Micallef, Manager, Investment Promotion at Malta Enterprise.
• Maris Prii, Director of Business Development and FDI in USA, Estonian Investment Agency. Enterprise Estonia
• Matej Zahradnik, Director of East Coast Operations at Czech Invest.
• Oliver Rätsep, Head of Global Business Development at Enterprise Estonia.
• Ranjani Rangan, the ITC Chairperson for South East Asia who is also the Executive Director, Changi Travel Services; and Managing Director of Olimea Advisory in Singapore.
• Sirpa Tsimal, Director Investment Promotion at Switzerland Global Enterprise
• Zhandos Temirgali, Managing Director of Investment Promotion and Marketing Division, “KAZAKH INVEST” National Company JSC.
Winning an Award – or receiving a placement or honourable mention – is no small feat. The 2021 Go Global Awards received a total of 6416 entries, coming from organizations in 178 countries. The breadth of award nominations was truly amazing.
The International Trade Council is humbled by the organizations who, in the face of a global pandemic, have displayed leadership, resilience and innovation, while embracing change and supporting their employees and communities in a way never seen before.
Originally launched in 1989, The International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards celebrate organizations that drive the global economy through their innovations, technologies, and strategies.
The Go Global Awards follow a rigorous three-tiered review/selection process. Candidates begin the application process with a pre-screening / ranking phase. The top 20% of nominations across all categories are then cross-reviewed to ensure consistency. Finalists are then selected and move forward to the live judging event, where they present before independent members of the Go Global Awards Committee. The Awards Committee then cross-reviews the finalist presentations and the final decisions are announced at the Go Global Awards Day.