With a commanding view of Table Mountain and the Simonsberg Mountain as a backdrop, the Manor House, situated at an elevation of 400 m above sea level on Quoin Rock Wine Estate, offers guests complete privacy with tranquil, manicured gardens, a sauna and a swimming pool. Although it is situated in a scenic rural setting near the university town of Stellenbosch, all modern amenities are available.
* Only 30 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
* Only 9 km from Stellenbosch
* Manor House boasts 4 spacious double en-suite bedrooms, all with satellite widescreen TV
* Separate private honeymoon suite
* Opulent dining room with seating for 14 people
* Lounge with large gas fireplace — ideal for pre- or post-dinner drinks
* Large breakfast room and fully equipped kitchen
* Comfortable TV room with widescreen Smart TV and wood burning fireplace
* All bedrooms and bathrooms have under floor heating
* Guest cottage adjacent to the Manor House consists of 2 spacious en-suite bedrooms with their own living area, widescreen Smart TV, gas fireplace and fully equipped kitchen
* Guest cottage is also equipped with under floor heating
* Accommodation is provided on a Bed & Breakfast basis
* Luxury bathrobes and bathroom amenities
* Laundry and cleaning services
* Butler services
* Free Wi Fi
* Private chef
* Chauffeur service and use of luxury vehicles
* Hair and beauty treatments
* Private tour arrangements
* ** Exclusive use of the luxurious Manor House complex is available on request. A total of 14 guests can be accommodated.
* Option 1 – Your Perfect Wedding Day: R 13 000 (plus accommodation).
* Option 2 – Exclusively Yours: Pricing starts from R 534 800 (two-night minimum stay during Low Season; three-night minimum stay during High Season).