Exceptional Georgian village house in the heart of the Cotswolds.

The village of Preston is conveniently located about 2 miles from the country town of Cirencester.

Originally a vicarage, Preston Place was built in 1818 by William Bridges of Cirencester. The house is constructed of Cotswold stone with a hipped stone slate roof.

The key features of the property are :

On the market for the first time in 30 years

Georgian family house within walking distance of Cirencester

Well proportioned rooms with great entertaining space
Coach house with original stables and good secondary accommodation

Astro-turf tennis court, swimming pool with pool house and outdoor BBQ area

Paddock and vegetable patch with polytunnel

Guide price £3 million/$4 million

To purchase contact Savills at
Hmaconochie@savills.com
Phone: +447870999589

BECOME A VIP MEMBER


Straight from a fairytale! Well proportioned rooms with great entertaining space includes Coach house with original stables plus Astro turf tennis court, swimming pool with pool house and outdoor BBQ area

VIEW 2

View 3

View 4

View 5

View 6

View 7

View 8

View 9

View 10

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.