Meet The smoke alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, can be hushed from your phone, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to 10 years. And just like the original Nest Protect, it also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
It’s your safety. Don’t settle.
You wouldn’t put up with a rotary phone or a black and white TV. So why do you put up with alarms that just beep and chirp? Shouldn’t your alarm sense smoke and carbon monoxide? And alert your phone when something’s wrong? What if it could light your way at night? Nest Protect does.
Easy to install.
Both the wired and battery versions of Nest Protect take only minutes to set up with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Once they’re connected to Wi-Fi, every Nest Protect in your home will automatically connect to the others. The Nest Protect is also easier to attach to the wall or ceiling thanks to a redesigned backplate.
* Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
* Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
* App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
* Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
* Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
* 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
Includes complimentary worldwide shipping
Contact concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype slaynetwork to get it.
Looking for something else? Click here