Good News: You Don’t need to be a Gym rat to be a Greek God!
First things first, I’m almost 60 years old….Yes indeed!
My exercise principles.
1. Not a bodybuilder so I don’t follow bodybuilding protocols.
2. My goal is to look good naked.
3. Building mass and strength not my goal.
4. Less is more.
5. Don’t use increase in strength as measured of success. I use instead did I leave anything in the tank. Meaning did I really push myself beyond what I thought possibly. You can always do 5 more reps.. and if you dig deeper you can always do 20 more. David Goggins says we all think we push ourselves 100% but in reality we all leave 40% in the tank. About intensity not about lifting heavy weight.
6. Spend least amount time in gym with maximum results. Currently doing 1 day in gym 60-90 workout this is NOT maintenance!!
7. Never seen or heard of anyone deficient in protein thus I don’t eat a lot about 150 gram per day I weight 167 lbs.
8. Fast 16 hours day why? Main reason mental performance.
8. Carbs .. avoid but eat quality carbs like raspberries, sweet potatoes, about 25-50 grams but can go days without.
8. Fat is my best friend put it on everything I eat. Good fats olive oil, grass feed butter, macadamia nuts.
10. I don’t restrict calories… that approach is guaranteed failure in long term.
11 Will power is BS never use it!
12. Do it for 30 days and it becomes habit more BS. If will power, creating habits worked we would all be rich with six pack. Learn to be happy there must be sadness. To have beauty you must gave ugly. To have success you must have uncomfortable, pain, and do sh$t you don’t want to. Embrace can only have happiness because there is sadness. I hate going gym.. hate… but to have success I embrace the pain. Don’t confuse that with will power and habit ….
For premium Slay Fitness artisan supplements CLICK HERE
By Chris Winters