Yield: 6 servings
* 4 oz. angel hair pasta that has been cooked and drained in a skillet with olive oil and water
* 5 oz. Prime Fillet Albacore tuna with sun-ripened tomatoes and olive oil
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 cup additional sun-ripened tomatoes
* 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
* 1 15 0z can of condensed ream of mushroom soup
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 1/2 cups water
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In same skillet that you cooked the angel hair pasta, heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil on medium-high heat. Once heated, cook garlic clove until soft.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
3. Cook on medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring intermittently.
5. Garnish with additional unripened tomatoes, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!