I still remember how hard it was to find quality resources when I first became vegan.
Sure, there have been some influential films and documentaries. But sometimes you’re in the mood to read a quick post to give you that boost of reassurance and a sense of belonging.
Tapping into vegan blogs is a great way to get fresh and unique content written by passionate individuals.
However, with the internet exploding in the last couple of decades, it’s become a very crowded space.
It takes five minutes to set up a blog or a YouTube channel. With so many people creating content, it becomes challenging to find a blog worth subscribing to.
Don’t get me wrong. I think it’s great that people want to spread the vegan message. But to stand out on the internet, you have to take your blog seriously.
In this post, we’ve scoured the web for the best vegan blogs we could find. We’ve hand-selected blogs based on the following criteria:
* Is it up to date? Sticking to a consistent blogging schedule is hard work, and not many bloggers make it past year one. So we want to acknowledge those who have stayed steady and dependable to their communities.
* Is it 100% vegan? We became vegan for ethical reasons, so this message mustn’t be compromised in this list. There are so many beautiful food bloggers who claim to be “nearly vegan” or plant-based with having a few eggs or honey now and then. We love these blogs and will continue to follow them, but for the purpose of this list, we’ve only curated 100% vegan blogs.
* Is the photography amazing? Anyone can start a blog, but not many put in the time to hone their craft, this includes photography. This is especially important for vegan food bloggers. If you want to share your delicious recipes with the world, you need to have great photography.
Here are our top picks for vegan blogs in 2022!
1. Lazy Cat Kitchen
* Content: Vegan recipes.
* Creator(s): Ania Marcinowska.
* Point of difference: Very large archive of mouth-watering vegan recipes from comfort food to quick and easy meals. Easy to navigate and great photography.
2. The Curious Chickpea
* Content: Vegan recipes.
* Creator(s): Eva Agha.
* Point of difference: Vegan recipe inspired other cultures from Ethiopian to Thai to Italian, and Indian.
3. Your daily vegan
* Content: Vegan education and lifestyle.
* Creator(s): KD Angle-Traegner.
* Point of difference: Excellent variety of lifestyle content to help you live with more compassion.
4. Pick up limes
* Content: Recipes and healthy living tips.
* Creator(s): Sadia Badiei.
* Point of difference: Delicious, simple recipes and excellent supporting video content.
5. Hot for food
* Content: Amazing vegan comfort food recipes.
* Creator(s): Lauren Toyota.
* Point of difference: Hearty recipes that could easily substitute omnivorous meals as well as excellent video recipes
For premium Slay Fitness artisan supplements CLICK HERE