You don’t have to decorate to the nines to make your homes feel special during the holidays. Sometimes we can put together something so simple and it will feel like the most beautiful thing.
Like these quick and easy floating candles that can add all kinds of natural Christmas cheer to your holiday table!
Is there any time of the year other than the holiday season that’s more appropriate for putting pretty candles around your home? Well, maybe Halloween, but most of those candles are hidden inside pumpkins anyway. Whether you need a centerpiece for a turkey dinner or some big pillar candles to light up your darkened windows once the sun goes down, there are all sorts of festive ways to dress up your candles easily
For each floating candle you wish to make:
* mason jar
* 10-15 frozen or fresh cranberries (depending on size of jar)
* 2-3 sprigs fresh rosemary
* 1-3 cups of water (depending on size of jar)
* 1 floating candle
Place sprigs of rosemary into mason jar. You can trim them to fit, or bend them into the jar however you like.
2. Fill mason jar with water to just below the rim.
3. Add cranberries.
4. Gently place floating candle into water, pushing cranberries out of the way if necessary.
Get creative Experiment with other things as shown below.
Source home made lovely