Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs – You need only three ingredients to make this no-bake frozen keto treat: cream cheese, creamy peanut butter, and your sweetener of choice. These keto fat bombs taste like a peanut butter cheesecake and make a great snack when you need something sweet. You can also you enjoy them as a quick breakfast, a yummy snack, a pre or post workout snack, or really whenever you need a quick & keto snack throughout the day.
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE CHEESECAKE KETO FAT BOMBS
* 4 oz (115g) cream cheese
* 2 ounces (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
* 1 oz (2 tablespoons) granular Swerve sweetener (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
* 1/2 cup crushed dark chocolate chips, optional
1. Allow cream cheese and peanut buttersit at room temperature until softened.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
3. Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip them into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional. Arrange your fat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
Click here to shop our top recommended health and fitness supplements.
By Eat Well