Proudly positioned in view of the iconic Matterhorn, in a world-famous resort acclaimed for its epic skiing, its fine art of living, gastronomy and hotels, Zermatt now has a collection of private residences allowing you to experience mountain living in formidable style.
Chalet Mckinley is one of seven sumptuous new chalets that comprise the 7 Heavens project which is also home to Haute Montagne’s Chalet Aconcagua, Chalet Elbrus, Chalet Kilimanjaro, and Chalet Denali. Together they form one of the most prestigious private chalet developments in the Alps.
* Chalet Manager / Concierge service daily;
* Chef serving breakfast on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings;
* Host(s) serving breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings;
* Chalet maid service every day;
* Arrival and departure electric taxi from Zermatt train station;
* Weekly linen change and daily towel changes;
* Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers;
* Hairdryers in every bathroom;
* In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
* Lift pass delivery service.
Costs of all food and drinks will be charged extra at cost plus applicable VAT (MWST);
All other services including ski instruction, massage must be paid for by the client.
(EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
* Private transfers to and from resort;
* Lift passes;
* Ski equipment hire;
* In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
* Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
* Non-skiing activities;
* Pre-arrival shopping service;
* Helicopter transfers;
* Party planning;
* Corporate event planning;
* Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
7 night rates: From 41000 CHF TO 62,980 CHF / $45,738 to $70,258