As featured in @countrylifemagazine
An impressive and elegant Grade II listed manor house set in wonderful gardens and grounds and with excellent leisure facilities.
Unquestionably, Annables Manor is one of the finest country houses in the area. With its unique local provenance, wonderful charm and far reaching views, Annables Manor is truly a very special family home. The house is set well back from Annables Lane and features a long driveway, via electronically operated gates, which is flanked by a period brick wall on one side and box hedging to the other, and both combining to create a most wonderful sense of arrival.
– Stunning Grade II listed country house in 5.34 acres
– Over 7,500 sqft of property and outbuildings
– Seven bedrooms and six reception rooms
– Beautiful gardens with stunning walled garden
– Heated swimming pool and pool house with Sauna
– Tennis court
– Triple garaging
– Outbuildings including historic Donkey Wheel
Guide price £4.95 million / $6.9 million
To purchase contact Savills at