Crepes are my number 1 alternative to pancakes! I feel like pancakes are tasting better in a stack but crepes I love for their thin crusty edges and the fact that they can be filled with a LOT of sauce or fruits or chocolate or whatever!
* ¾ cup all-purpose flour
* ½ cup buckwheat flour
* ⅓ cup unsweetened cacao powder
* 1½ cup almond milk (substitute with any other non-dairy milk)
* ½ cup sparkling water
* 3 tbsp agave syrup
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 1 big ripe banana
* a pinch of fine sea salt
* coconut oil for the pan
1. Combine all the ingredients in the blender until well combined.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan, on medium heat.
3. Grease the pan with coconut oil.
4. Pour the batter into the center of the hot skillet, letting it spread outward to create a thin layer of crepe. Cook for about 3 minutes or when you see that the crepes isbuilding little bubbles, then flip. Cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. Stuff the crepes with fresh fruits and an Acai berry sauce. (Link for sauce in text above)