You know you’ve got yourself a good stack of pancakes when they taste just like dessert. Banana and toffee are a match made in heaven.
* 1 cup of oat flour
* 1 cup of rice milk
* 1 ripe banana
* 1 tsp. vanilla
* Caramel Sauce
* 2 tbsp. coconut nectar
* 2 1/2 tbsp. peanut flour
* 1 tbsp rice milk
* 1 banana chopped
1. Pre heat your frying pan ensuring that it’s hot enough to make a ‘sizzling’ sound when the batter touches the pan.
2. Mash the banana and combine with the rest of the ingredients until a batter has formed.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan.
4. Spread the mixture out using a spoon or use a pancake ring to form your pancake shape.
5. Allow it to cook for a few minutes until bubbles start to form on the top.
6. Place the frying pan under the grill and leave for several more minutes until the pancake is firm on top. Alternatively you can flip the pancakes if you prefer. Repeat this process with the rest of your batter.
7. Caramel sauce
8. In a small ramekin, stir together the sauce ingredients until smooth.
9. Once you have finished cooking your pancakes, layer each pancake with a couple of banana coins and then pour caramel sauce over the top.